We may refer to ourselves as 'Us', 'We', or 'Our' when communicating about our Company. Wellys Party Shop Birmingham is an online trading name of Wellys Greetings.
We are associated with the following website addresses: www.wellyspartyshop.co.uk | www.balloonsinbirmingham.co.uk | www.greatbarrpartyshop.co.uk | www.wellysgreetings.co.uk | www.partyshopbirmingham.co.uk
Wellys Greetings is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. When placing an order online you will be asked for your Name, Address & Contact details, you can be assured that those details will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wellys Greetings may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should read the information on this page to ensure that you are happy with the way we handle your information. This policy is effective from [March 2018].
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including phone number & email address
- Information regarding products ordered or product's you may be interested in purchasing (i.e Wishlist or Cart items)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Contact you regarding an order
- Address information to be able to deliver your order
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. (If you wish to opt out of these e-mails then you can do by contacting us.)
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at [75 Thornbridge, Avenue, Great Barr, Birmingham, B42 2PW]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at [75 Thornbridge Avenue, Great Barr, Birmingham, B42 2PW].
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible on 0121-358-6788. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You can also request that we remove any information that we hold about you. this information may include your personal data and or previous order's information. You can request removal of personal data by contacting us via Live Chat.