Wellys Greetings Birmingham - Terms & Conditions
We may refer to ourselves as 'Us', 'We', or 'Our' when communicating about our Company. 'Wellys Party Shop Birmingham' is an online trading name of 'Wellys Greetings'.
We are associated with the following website addresses: www.wellyspartyshop.co.uk | www.balloonsinbirmingham.co.uk | www.greatbarrpartyshop.co.uk | www.wellysgreetings.co.uk | www.partyshopbirmingham.co.uk
Our registered legal address and trading premises is: 75 Thornbridge Avenue, Great Barr, Birmingham, B42 2PW
Our Terms & Conditions (also referred to as 'terms') are effective until further update or notice from [17/09/2018].
We will never share your personal details with any 3rd party organisations unless you have given us explicit consent to do so. Please be aware that we do not collect Credit/Debit card information personally, all card payments are processed via Paypal and are secured using Secure Payment Servers with the latest anti-fraud technology. Your payments are also protected by the Paypal Buyer Protection scheme.
Information About Us
'Wellys Greetings - Greeting Cards & Party Shop Birmingham' is an online trading name of 'Wellys Greetings'.
- Our address is 75 Thornbridge Avenue, Great Barr, Birmingham, B42 2PW
- We previously resided at Hamstead Road, Birmingham. Our current address is correct as stated above.
- You can contact us by Phone on 0121-358-6788, we also offer live chat and and an e-mail reply service via our website at www.partyshopbirmingham.co.uk/contact
What we do with the information we gather
We require some information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Contact you regarding an order
- Address information to be able to deliver your order
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. (If you wish to opt out of these e-mails then you can do by contacting us.)
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Placing an Online Order
You can place an online order 24 hours a day on our website, simply add product's to your 'shopping cart' and then proceed to checkout when you are ready to pay for your order.
- many product's can be delivered using our FREE UK Delivery service (for delivery within 3-4 working days), other products will require a flat rate delivery fee of either 75p for Royal Mail 2nd Class or 95p for Royal Mail 1st Class services.
- next-day UK Delivery is available on selected products by using our Royal Mail 1st Class services.
- all delivery options will be available and presented prior to any payment being received so you will be aware of whether a charge is applicable to your order or not.
Website Registration & User Accounts
We do not require you to create an account on our website in order to place an online order with us, however we do recommend that you do register with us if you intend to order again in the future.
By registering with us you will gain:
- easy access to previous orders
- possible promotional e-mails with discount codes for future purchases
- easily manage & edit your personal data
- easily update your contact details
- manage your delivery address
- arrange in-store collections